Hourly Driving Lessons
Independent Approved Driving Instructors will contact you to explain what great offers and prices they can provide for local driving lessons.
We pride ourselves on selecting professional and very reliable Approved Driving Instructors to provide you with affordable driving lessons.
So if you are looking for an effective, Free and secure way to find the best driving instructor for you, just insert your postcode opposite and start comparing.
Free minutes compatible
Terms & Conditions
Pass Now Ltd
Terms & Conditions
Theory and Driving Test Bookings
Driving Lesson Quotes
Intensive Driving Courses
Driving Instructor Agreement
Pass Now Ltd is responsible for the following services.
Process student booking and payment information for intensive driving courses within a 3 working day period, unless otherwise agreed with the student.
Book the first DVSA theory and/or practical tests on behalf of the student when required.
Recommend a DVSA approved driving instructor to the student.
Provide the required student information to the recommended driving instructor.
At the first point of contact the student and driving instructor form an agreement between both parties.
Therefore, from the student and driving instructor initial contact, Pass Now Ltd is not responsible for the contract formed and agreed by both parties.
It is important that the student reads and agrees the terms and conditions that relate to the recommended driving instructor’s services before paying the outstanding course fees. When possible obtain a written copy, or print from the driving instructor’s website.The following Pass Now Ltd terms and conditions relate only to the initial intensive driving course booking and deposit payment. (£147)
- Pass Now Ltd endeavours to maintain the information content of this website to the best of its ability. At times and without notice changes can be made to this site in order to maintain up to date information, improve services and change the descriptions of any products, special offers or prices. Such changes can result in typing errors and/or technical inaccuracies.
- Any person using this website is in agreement to the terms and conditions. Pass Now Ltd cannot be held responsible for any person who does not agree to such terms.
- All information content displayed on this website is subject to copyright to Pass Now Ltd and/or the relevant third parties and therefore only allows the printing of such content solely for personal and non-commercial use. Any information printed or downloaded from this site should not be modified, copied, displayed, reproduced, distributed or published without direct permission from Pass Now Ltd.
- Pass Now Ltd takes no responsibility for any links that lead to other website that are not under Pass Now Ltd direct control and therefore will not accept responsibility or be subject to any liability for the information that third party website may contain.
- Cookies - When a user views the Pass Now Ltd website, information may be stored on your computer in the form of a “Cookie” or similar. Your computer should give the option to block, receive and store Cookies. Your computer browser normally provides a help screen to guide you through the cookies functionalities.
- Such terms and conditions relating to any products or services described in this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising in relation to the same shall, unless otherwise expressly agreed, be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The purpose of this statement is to explain to the customer what personal information Pass Now Ltd collects and how it may be used.
- Pass Now Ltd is committed to ensuring that the customers privacy is protected. Should Pass Now Ltd ask the customer to provide certain information by which the customer can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- Pass Now Ltd strictly adheres to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK and therefore is committed to protecting the customers privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received.
- The contents of this policy may change due to important updates. The customers should check this page from time to time to ensure that they are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
- This refers to whenever a customer makes a booking via the online booking form, by email or telephone you will be asked your name, postal address, pickup address, phone numbers, email address, DOB and provisional licence number.
- Collectively all information that the customer submits to Pass Now Ltd via this Website. This definition incorporates definitions provided in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Pass Now Ltd, registered company number 08355048. Registered office is at 25 Clinton Place, East Sussex, BN25 1NP.
- The area in which the Agreement on the EEA provides for the free movement of persons, goods, services and capital within the European Single Market.
- This refers to data used to create a driving course booking form through this website.
- The UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest, promoting openness by public bodies and data privacy for individuals.
- Effective from 25 May, 2018, the GDPR is a legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information of individuals within the European Economic Area (EEA).
- When the customer completes and submits the online booking form, the customer agrees to their personal information being shared with a third party for the following reasons: To book Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) theory or practical driving tests, to enable a driving instructor to make contact to discuss the prospect of booking an intensive driving course.
- This refers to data about the customers use of this website and services. This includes the customers IP address, browser type and version, length of visit, page views and website navigation path, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use.
- The individual accessing utilising this website.
- The website that the customer will be using – www.pass-now.co.uk, and any subdomains of this site.
- Customers contacting this website do so at their own discretion and provide their personal details at their own risk. All personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time the intensive driving course booking has been completed and no further action is required or until the customer withdraws their consent to continue to store the relevant information.
- Pass Now Ltd has clearly stated and made the customer aware of the fact, and where the customer has given express permission, the customers details maybe used to send test booking service information through a mailing list system. This is done in accordance with the GDPR.
- Pass Now Ltd may process ‘enquiry data’ information contained in any enquiry a customer submits regarding this websites goods or services. This data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant driving course services. The legal basis for this processing is consent. As such, the customer can at any time opt-out from receiving such communication.
- Pass Now Ltd may also process the customers ‘usage data’ i.e. data about the customers use of our website and services. This usage data may include the customers IP address, browser type and version, length of visit, page views and website navigation path, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is our analytics tracking system. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services.
- The legal basis for this processing is legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving this website and services.
- The ‘account profile data’ maybe processed for the purposes of enabling and monitoring the customers use of this website and services. The ‘account data’ may also be used for the purposes of operating this website, providing a service, ensuring the security of this website and services, maintaining back-ups of the databases and communicating with the customer.
- The legal bases for collecting this data is for legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of this website and business, as well as for the performance of a contract between the customer and Pass Now Ltd and/or taking steps, at the customer’s request, to enter into such a contract.
- Please do not supply any other person’s personal data to Pass Now Ltd.
- When a customer completes and submits the online booking form, the customer agrees to their personal information being shared with a third party for the following reasons: To book Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) theory or practical driving tests, to enable a driving instructor to contact the customer to discuss the prospect of booking an intensive driving course.
- The customers personal data maybe disclosed to professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining professional advice, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Additionally, the customers personal data maybe disclosed when necessary in compliance with a legal obligation to which Pass Now Ltd are subject, or to protect the customers vital interests or the vital interests of a third party.
- The periods for which Pass Now Ltd keep the customers information will depend on the purpose for which the information was collected. The personal information will not be kept for longer than is necessary or unless the customer requests their information be removed from the database.
- All customer data is stored and secured for 1 year and then deleted or securely destroyed. We keep this information should any previous customers either require them for future queries or complaints.
- Pass Now Ltd may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to the customer to help support and maintain our Service.
- The customer may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Pass Now Ltd uses marketing services to advertise on third party websites.
- Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
- The customer can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout- for the customers web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Twitter remarketing service is provided by Twitter Inc.
- The customer can opt-out from Twitter's interest-based ads by following their instructions: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170405
- Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
- Learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
- To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Pass Now Ltd may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, third-party services are used for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
- The payment processors Pass Now Ltd work with are:
- Pass Now Ltd have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- Pass Now Ltd have summarised the rights that the customer has under data protection law. Due to the complexity of such rights, not all the details have been included in the summary. Accordingly, the customer should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
- The customer has the right to confirmation as to whether Pass Now Ltd process personal data and where, access to the personal data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data. Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected. On request, a copy of the personal data will be supplied
- The customer has the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified and, considering the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data completed.
- In some circumstances the customer has the right to have their personal data removed from the database without delay. However, there are exclusions of the right to remove such data. The general exclusions include where processing is necessary for example, for compliance with other legal obligations which supersede the customers data protection rights.
- The customers have the right to restrict the processing of their personal data under certain circumstances, for example, if contesting the accuracy of the personal data. Where processing has been restricted on this basis, the personal data may continue to be stored.
- The customer has the right to object to Pass Now Ltd processing the personal data on grounds relating to the customers particular situation. If the customer makes such an objection, Pass Now Ltd will cease to process the personal information unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the customers interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- The customer has the right to object to Pass Now Ltd processing of the personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If the customer should make such an objection, Pass Now Ltd will cease to process the personal data for this purpose.
- To the extent that the legal basis for Pass Now Ltd processing of the customers personal data is:
- consent; or
- that the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the customer is party or to take steps at the customer’s request prior to entering into a contract,
- and such processing is carried out by automated means, and the customer has the right to receive their personal data from Pass Now Ltd in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. However, this right does not apply where it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- If the customer considers that Pass Now Ltd processing of personal information infringes data protection laws, the customer has a legal right to lodge a complaint with the Independent Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
- If the legal basis for Pass Now Ltd processing of the customers personal information is consent, the customer has the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
- The customer may exercise any of their rights in relation to the personal data by emailing email@example.com.
- Pass Now Ltd is committed to ensuring that the customers information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online has been put in place.
- Pass Now Ltd has taken every care in the preparation of the contents of this website and the information, pictures, logos, names, images, regarding or relating to Pass Now Ltd, or the products and services of the same (or to third party products and services), are provided to the best of the Pass Now Ltd knowledge and is therefore subject to the possibility of unverified, incomplete, inaccurate or non-comprehensive material and information. While all precautions have been undertaken to ensure only genuine information is available, the customer is advised to verify the authenticity of such information by using third party anti-virus software or similar applications.
- Any downloadable documents, files or media made available on this website are provided to the customers at their own risk and therefore Pass Now Ltd accept no responsibility for third party downloads and downloads provided by external third party websites.
- This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once the customer has used these links to leave the website, the customer should note that Pass Now Ltd do not have any control over the other websites. Therefore, Pass Now Ltd cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which the customer provides whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. The customer should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- The following products purchased via the Pass Now Ltd website are entitled to a refund subject to conditions.
- Pass Now Ltd reserves the right to refund a student for the total deposit paid, in the event that a suitable driving instructor cannot be found to cover the intensive driving course requirements.
- Test fee refunds must be made in writing giving legitimate reasons within seven days of the date the product was purchased or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). A full refund will only apply if Pass Now Ltd is able to cancel the test booking subject to the DVSA test booking cancellation policy. The entitled refund will be returned within 30 days from the date of cancellation.
- Voucher refunds must be made in writing giving legitimate reasons within seven days of the date the product was purchased or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). A full refund will only apply on the condition that the voucher has not been redeemed with a driving instructor. The entitled refund will be returned within 30 days from the date of cancellation.
- The student must pay a relevant non-refundable deposit for an intensive driving course in order to secure the booking. The balance payment should either be paid in cash or bank transfer directly to the driving instructor on an agreed date prior to the start date of the course. Cheque payments must be made direct to the driving instructor 10 days prior to the course start date.
- Pass Now Ltd act independently as a driving course booking agency and is not VAT registered. All monies paid directly to Pass Now Ltd for test fees, booking and administration fees are excluding VAT. This includes all monies paid to the driving instructor.
- All refunds must be requested within 6 months of the intensive driving course booking.
- All refunds are subject to a £25 administration fee.
Theory and Driving Test Bookings
Pass Now Ltd agrees to
- make every endeavour to book the student’s theory & practical driving test for the date and time requested.
- not being able to guarantee a theory & practical driving test date and time.
- the DVSA test waiting times and therefore cannot guarantee a practical test date to be booked at the end of a Pass Now Ltd intensive driving course. Click: DVSA test waiting time guide.
- book theory & practical driving test at the nearest test centre to the student’s home town. In the event that this is not possible an alternative test centre will be agreed with the student and driving instructor.
- book a theory or practical driving test and send the booking confirmation to the student with an understanding on how the student can rearrange, cancel the date and time of the test. Any changes made to a pre-booked test must be agreed by both the driving instructor and student before changes are confirmed. It is the student’s responsibility to retain a hard copy printout of the test confirmation.
- not being responsible to inform the student or driving instructor of any changes to a test pre-booked by Pass Now Ltd. This includes changes made by the student, driving instructor and driver and vehicle standards agency (DVSA).
- The student will be subject to an £8 administration charge if Pass Now Ltd is asked to change or cancel a booked test date or time.
- not being held responsible for the student remembering to take the card part of the driving licence when attending the theory test and the theory certificate and card part for the practical driving test. The old paper licence must be accompanied with a valid passport or other forms of photographic identification accepted by the DVSA.
- the student and driving instructor to make their own arrangements for the use of the driving instructors vehicle for the purpose of the practical driving test.
- the driving instructor having the final decision as to whether the student is considered to be at driving test standard and therefore able to attend the practical driving test.
- the driving instructor reserving the right to suggest that the driving test be rearranged to a more suitable date
- the driving instructor reserving the right to refuse the use of the vehicle for test purposes.
- all fees lost due to non-attendance of the theory and practical driving test will be the student’s responsibility.
- not guarantee that the student will reach the required driving test standard by the end of a driving course.
- the student accepting and making allowances in the case of booking a theory or practical test over a bank holiday period, as this will reduce the availability dates for the tests.
- not being held responsible for bad weather, Examiner cancelling, mechanical failure, accidents whilst participating on a driving test
- the driving instructor being held responsible for ensuring that the student arrives on time for the practical test in a clean and suitable vehicle for test purposes.
- any late arrivals resulting in the test being cancelled will be solely the driving instructor and student’s responsibility.
- that if a practical driving test is cancelled for any reason, Pass Now Ltd will endeavour to rebook the practical driving test at the earliest convenience
- charge the appropriate DVSA fee where applicable for any rebooked theory or practical driving tests
- rebooking a theory or practical driving test is subject to a £8 administration charge.
- that it is the student’s responsibility to ensure their eyesight is up to the required standard. If unable to read a number plate from the required distance, the examiner will refuse to allow the student to drive and the test will be terminated with the loss of the test fee.
- that if the student decides not to attend a driving test for any reason, the student will be liable for the next test fee.
- that should the student become ill within the 3 working day test cancellation notice period, the test fee will be forfeit and the student will be subject to an additional charge for the test fee and £8 administration fee.
- charge the appropriate DVSA fees for extended and weekend test bookings.
- saturday practical tests are subject to an additional £13 charge.
- extended practical tests are subject to an additional £62 charge.
Intensive Driving Courses
- All bookings secured via this website are subject to acceptance in accordance with Pass Now Ltd terms and conditions.
- All courses booked through the services of Pass Now Ltd are under the proviso that the student is forming a contract directly with the self-employed independent driving instructor appointed to carry out the driving course.
- Therefore, the student should take up any issues relating to balance payment disputes or claims directly with the appointed driving instructor and not with Pass Now Ltd. Pass Now Ltd cannot be held liable for any compensation claim from either instructor or student.
- It is the student’s responsibility to read Pass Now Ltd terms and conditions. Also to ensure that a record has been taken of all the relevant intensive driving course booking details.
- All driving course discounts and promotional offers are deducted and agreed prior to booking an intensive driving course. Any such offers are displayed on the Pass Now Ltd website and advertising material. Any further discounts may be agreed between the driving instructor and student if appropriate.
- It is the student’s responsibility to check emails regularly for confirmation details and test information.
- Acceptance of the students booking will take place only if all relevant sections on the booking form have been completed correctly and the correct agreed deposit for the intensive driving course has been received.
- It is agreed that a non-returnable deposit is paid for the intensive driving course at the booking stage by the following methods – via the Pass Now Ltd website secure booking service, PayPal or accepted credit / debit cards by telephone. The balance is paid directly to the appointed driving instructor prior to the start of the intensive driving course via a payment method agreed between the student and driving instructor. It is the student’s responsibility to request a receipt if required.
- All courses are subject to a non-refundable deposit paid at the time of booking the intensive driving course.
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that all requested information is provided to Pass Now Ltd when booking an intensive driving course.
- Pass Now Ltd reserves the right to rearrange an intensive driving course dates, times and change driving instructors when appropriate. Any changes to dates and times can also be made by the driving instructor and student on the condition that both parties agree.
- Pass Now Ltd cannot be held responsible for any traffic law violations, highway fines, toll and congestion charges incurred whilst on an intensive driving course by the driving instructor or student.
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that they hold a valid provisional UK driving licence for the category B – Car Licence and act responsible when participating on the driving course.
- Pass Now Ltd is not responsible for a student not providing any relevant information that could affect either the intensive driving course, theory and practical driving tests.
- If the student is found to be under the Influence of Alcohol, Drugs or anything which could affect the driving, the student will not be allowed to drive for that day losing all associated fees for that days training or test fees if appropriate. The instructor’s decision on this is final. Should the same situation be repeated then the course will be terminated with loss of all course and test fees.
- Any liability on the part of Pass Now Ltd is limited to the total value of the non-returnable deposit.
- All driving instructors recommended by Pass Now Ltd are approved by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency. (DVSA)
- Any threatening behaviour or unnecessary bad language caused by the student during a driving course or driving test that is directed at the driving instructor, DVSA Examiner, the general public, in writing or via any other form of communication will be deemed unacceptable and may result in the driving course or test being terminated with loss of all course and test fees. Any money outstanding will still remain due.
- Cancellations and Re-booking's in the event that the student decides to end the driving course before all hours are completed, then Pass Now Ltd will not be held responsible for such a decision and all driving course fees will be lost.
- In the event of the student discontinuing with the driving course for whatever reason, the free driving test offer will automatically be withdrawn. This will result in the driving test being cancelled.
- In the event that an intensive driving course is booked and Pass Now Ltd has not received written cancellation or rearrangement either by post or confirmed email at least 28 days prior to the driving course start date then the balance payment of the course will still be owed to the driving Instructor.
- All driving instructors are self-employed.
- As a self-employed driving instructor the contract to provide intensive driving courses and receive part or full payment for the driving courses is between the driving instructor and the student or parent/guardian (if the student is under 18 years of age)
- All matters relating to timing, meeting location and duration of the lesson shall be subject to agreement between the driving instructor and the student or parent/guardian. (If the student is under 18 years of age)
- To rearrange or cancel an intensive driving course, written notice must be given by the student at least 28 days prior to the agreed start date of the pre booked intensive course. Failure to give this notice will result in a valid claim by the driving instructor for an equivalent value in compensation.
- Should the driving instructor arrive late for a lesson due to circumstances beyond his/her control, the instructor will make every effort to extend the ‘finish’ time of the lesson by the same amount of time or add the time on to a future session.
- When the student fails to attend a pre-arranged intensive driving course time, the instructor will wait a maximum of 30 minutes before leaving. This will result in the student losing that days training session and fee.
- It is a Pass Now Ltd policy that no eating, drinking or smoking is permitted whist participating on an intensive driving course, unless otherwise agreed by the allocated driving instructor.
- The driving instructor reserves the right to charge an agreed cost for the use of the vehicle for test purposes. The charge should reflect the total amount of time required to travel and return from the test centre and for the time necessary to conduct a practical driving test. This extra charge must be agreed between the driving instructor and student prior to the last date of change for the practical test booking.
- Pass Now Ltd will make every endeavour to book the student’s practical driving test for the end of the intensive driving course, providing that the student has passed the theory test at least 10 days prior to the intensive driving course start date.
- In the event that a student has not passed the theory test prior to the commencement of the intensive driving course. It is agreed that the course will go ahead as scheduled but one training day will be kept in reserve and taught the day before the practical test date.
- Pass Now Ltd cannot guarantee a driving test for the end of the intensive driving course, but every effort will be made to ensure that a test booking coincides with the end of the intensive driving course.
- If Pass Now Ltd cannot provide a driving test within the same week as the student’s intensive driving course then the next available date provided by the DVSA will be booked, subject to the driving instructor and student’s availability.
- The driving test will be booked at the nearest practical driving test centre to the student’s home town. In the event that this is not possible an alternative test centre will be agreed with the student and driving instructor.
- It is the student’s responsibility to take the card part of the driving licence when attending the theory test and the theory certificate and card part for the practical driving test. The old paper licence must be accompanied with a valid passport or other forms of photographic identification accepted by the DVSA.
- The student will be expected to use the driving instructor’s vehicle for the driving test providing the student has reached the required test standard of driving. The driving instructor will make every effort to help the student reach test standard. However, if it is considered by the driving instructor that the student is unsuitable for test purposes and therefore a possible danger, for safety reasons the student will not be allowed to use the training vehicle for the test.
- Pass Now Ltd cannot guarantee that the student will reach the required driving test standard by the end of the driving course.
- In the event that the student has not reached the required standard the driving instructor reserves the right to suggest that the driving test be rearranged to a more suitable date or if past the DVSA’s allocated date of change then the driving instructor also reserves the right to refuse the use of the vehicle for test purposes. All fees lost due to non-attendance of the practical test will be the student’s responsibility.
- Allowances will need to be made when practical and theory tests are booked over a bank holiday period, as this will reduce the availability dates for the tests.
- Pass Now Ltd cannot be held responsible for bad weather, Examiner cancelling, mechanical failure, accidents whilst participating on a driving course or test. It is the driving instructor’s responsibility to ensure that the student arrives on time for the practical test in a clean and suitable vehicle for test purposes. Any late arrivals resulting in the test being cancelled will be solely the driving instructor and student’s responsibility.
- In the event of a practical driving test cancellation, Pass Now Ltd will endeavour to rebook the practical driving test at the earliest convenience. Any rebooked practical or theory tests will be charged the appropriate DVSA fee where applicable.
- Rebooking practical or theory tests are subject to a £8 administration charge.
- The student’s eyesight must be up to the required standard. If unable to read a number plate from the required distance, the driving instructor may refuse to allow the student to drive.
- If the student decides not to attend a driving test for any reason, the student will be liable for the next test and administration fees.
- Should the student become ill within the 3 working day test cancellation notice period, the test fee will be forfeit and the student will be subject to an additional charge for the test fee.
- All outstanding intensive driving course fees should be made at the commencement of the intensive driving course.
- The student must pay the relevant non-refundable deposit for an intensive driving course in order to secure the booking. The balance payment should either be paid in cash or bank transfer directly to the driving instructor on an agreed date prior to the start date of the course. Cheque payments must be made direct to the driving instructor 10 days prior to the course start date.
- In the event that the student does not proceed with the intensive driving course within 3 months of the agreed start date, the student will be subject to a £50 administration fee to find a second driving instructor.
- Pass Now Ltd act independently as a driving course booking agency and is not VAT registered. All monies paid directly to Pass Now Ltd for deposits, theory test fee, practical test fee, booking and administration fees are excluding VAT. This includes all balances paid to the driving instructor on the first day of the driving course.
Driving Lesson Quotes
- Students that submit their personal details via Pass Now Ltd to request driving lesson quotes from up to 5 independent driving instructors agree to the websites terms and conditions and for their details to be shared with a third party to facilitate this service.
- Pass Now Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy of all users of this website. (Refer to Privacy section)
- Your details will be forwarded to selected instructors for the purpose of supplying you with the quotes that you have requested through Pass Now Ltd. The driving instructors are only allowed to use your personal details to contact you for the purpose of providing driving lesson information. The driving instructor is not permitted to store your details beyond what is reasonably required to provide you with such information unless you agree otherwise.
- This is a free service for students wanting to learn to drive and require driving lesson information from independent driving instructors in their local area.
- At times a representative working on behalf of Pass Now Ltd may contact the student to confirm details and requirements submitted by the student online.
- Pass Now Ltd may also use your information for the following purposes:
- To attempt to verify that you have a valid provisional driving license number.
- To contact you to verify the information that you submitted online through the Pass Now Ltd website.
Company Name: Pass Now Limited
Company Number: 08355048
Telephone: 0333 011 0391